
You know I get so sad when it all goes bad, And all you think about is all the fun you had, And all those sorries ain't never gonna mean a thing, ohhh.
How did we get so mean? How do we just move on? How do you feel in the morning when it comes and everything's undone? Is it cause we wanna be free? Well, that's not me.
Normally I'm so strong, I just can't wake up on the floor like a thousand times before, Knowing that forever won't be...
How did we get so mean? How do we just move on? How do you feel in the morning when it comes and everything's undone? Is it cause we wanna be free? Well, that's not me.
Normally I'm so strong, I just can't wake up on the floor like a thousand times before, Knowing that forever won't be...
